Out of Town Patients
Many of our patients fly in from out-of-state or visit us from international locations. The step-by-step information below is designed to explain and help facilitate this process:
One of our friendly staff will be happy to give you some preliminary information about the procedures in which you are interested.
For our out-of-town patients there are two options:
1. Travel in and meet with Dr. Cassileth for a consultation to discuss your surgical plan. Then return at a later date for your surgery.
2. photos to our office with a brief description of the results you are looking to achieve. Dr. Cassileth will review your photos and assess if you are a good candidate for the surgery in which you are interested. Our patient care coordinator will then contact you with an estimated range of costs for the procedures and can also discuss pre-operative care, recovery, local accommodations and answer any other questions related to your procedure and stay in Beverly Hills. When you book your surgery we will schedule you a face-to-face consultation with Dr. Cassileth the day prior to your surgery.
Scheduling Your Procedure
Once you have decided to proceed, a 20% deposit is required to reserve your surgery date. This becomes non-refundable after 48 hours. The balance for your surgery is due two weeks before your surgery date.
Once you have booked your surgery you will receive by email your pre-operative instructions and procedure consents. This packet must be read carefully and instructions followed closely. Details of any blood work required and related medical testing will be included in this packet.
Two weeks before your surgery date our physician's assistant, Kristen Davis, will contact you by phone to review your instructions and go over your health history.
Our closest airport is LAX. It is approximately 20-40 minutes from our office depending upon traffic. For a map to our office from LAX click here. You MUST arrive one to two days prior to your surgery date. At a designated time during this period you will meet with both Dr. Cassileth and your general surgeon. This is a great opportunity to go over the details of your procedure. Surgical consents will be signed at this time.
Local Hotel Accommodations
- The Beverly Wilshire - A Four Seasons Hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- The SLS Hotel - The ultimate in chic.
- The Luxe Hotel Beverly Hills - A boutique hotel within walking distance of our office.
- Residence Inn Marriott Hotel - A great option with a full kitchen in every room.
We require that patients who are flying in for surgery spend at least one night in an after-care facility to ensure that you receive any necessary medical attention. We will help arrange your stay. We recommend the surgical aftercare facility Serenity.
In the days that follow, Dr. Cassileth and her assistant, Kristen Davis, PA-C, will see you post-operatively at our office. Depending on the procedures that have been performed, you can expect to return home 7 - 14 days later.
We advise that you make your primary care physician aware of your surgery and have him/her available to follow up with you once you return home. Your health and safety are our main concern. We look forward to helping you transform your dreams into reality.
Contact Sonya Pasamonte, our patient care coordinator: .